Engingeering his future
Thanks to several scholarships, chemical engineering major Gregory Brown wasn’t just able to become a Zip—he got the chance to co-op with the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company for three years in a row.
Hands-on application combined with practical real world experience is one of the hallmarks of a UA education. And with your support, we can expand these opportunities and give more students like Gregory a path to realizing their true potential.
- Making a Difference Moving Forward Scholarship
- Gerard and Betty Talbert Scholarship
- Arthur and Carol Anton Scholarship
- Lubrizol Chemical Engineering Scholarship
- Nelson Family Scholarship in Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
“People think of UA as a good school, but they don’t realize how great of a school it is.”
I'm doing actual research projects on materials students don't get to work with.gregory brown