IRA Charitable Rollover
Thank you for your interest in supporting The University of Akron with a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. Please note the following:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift.
- Have a check made payable to The University of Akron Foundation.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization.
- IRA charitable rollover gifts reduce your taxable income; they do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please ensure the check identifies you and your designation of choice.
Share this Custodian Form with your policy provider Download it Now
If you have any questions about an IRA Charitable Rollover, please get in touch with Kimberly Zebedis at 330-972-2819 or email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: IRA Charitable Rollover checks sent directly from the custodian must be dated and postmarked on or before Dec. 31.
IRA Rollover Checkbooks enable individuals to facilitate their own gifts without requiring the custodian to process each check request. In the case of IRA Rollover Checkbooks, the year the check is deposited will dictate the year the gifted portion of your Required Minimum Distribution is applied, and tax benefits are received.
YOUR GIFT FUELS OUR ASCENT
We have a vision and a plan. Now, we just need your support.